Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
более 6 лет
Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that contracts with large and midsize multinational organizations.
Founded in 1989, Miratech has its headquarters in Stockholm and Washington, DC; and R&D centers in Poland, Slovakia, and Ukraine. Miratech serves its customers in 560 cities and towns.
1. Governance and Change Management - creation and execution of a comprehensive governance and change management plan for the organization
2. Ensure the change management efforts tie into the rhythm of business and existing mechanisms wherever possible to drive changes into core business
3. Work with business and IT leaders to develop plans to address business targets and priorities
4. Develop and maintain strong business relationships on group and country levels
5. Engage broadly with product owners and project teams to monitor plans and progress, manage issues and risks, and plan and execute on the committed roadmaps.
6. Involve in portfolio management activities that engage other teams to align with the overall IT strategy
7. Lead risk and issue management
8. Provide value-added program management guidance to program/project managers to support successful program delivery (e.g. project management methodologies and best practices).
1. IT Program Management experience
2. Excellent communication skills
3. People Management skills
4. Budget management within an international company
5. Ability to communicate in English with client's business representatives on level of Department Directors, solving escalations and conflicts
6. Written business English enough to prepare presentations and reports to Board of Directors
7. Business trips: spend up to 50% of time abroad
Will be an advantage:
7. PMBOK experience
8. IT Project Portfolio Management experience
9. Experience in managing international teams