Softeq is looking for a Senior firmware engineer who will be responsible for ensuring the implementation and maintenance for IoT wide technical architecture, systems use and maintenance in order to cooperate to the next-generation technologies integration into the architectural strategy around embedded firmware devices.
- 10-15+ years of experience in Firmware development.
- Expert in C/C++ programming and writing beautiful code that exhibits strong organization and optimization
- Experience in communications over peripherals like Bluetooth, SPI, UART, USB, Ethernet
- Experience in board-level firmware (board bring-up, performance testing), low level driver, lab equipment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Fluent english
- Experience developing of middleware and low level software for embedded devices (ex: mobile phones)
- Interested in health and fitness tracking
- Experience developing for RTOS, threads, interrupts, and inter-process communications
- Electrical Engineering skills such as reading schematics and using a scope
- Provide direct supervision to exempt employees (i.e., technicians, designers, support personnel)