- Conduct internal audits in the Eastern Europe region – assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the system of internal controls, provide recommendations to improve the system of internal controls and monitoring of implementation.
- Conduct business optimization projects in the region – develop, plan and execute management projects designed to optimize the operational effectiveness (cost optimization, organizational structure, and diversification).
- Assist the company local, regional and general management to identify, assess and monitor strategic and operational risks present in the business within the region.
- Present to local and regional management the results, recommendations and conclusions of audits and other operational improvement projects, monitoring and follow up of implementation.
- Develop, review, implement and maintain performance reports, dashboards and various other management systems/tools as requested by management.
- Bachelors/Master degree in accounting, finance, or related business field
- Internal/external audit and/or financial services background (3+ years)
- Certificate CAP, CIPA, ACCA, CFA, CIA, Ukraine auditor is an advantage
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits.
- In-depth ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Uncommon ability to maintain current knowledge of developments related to business matters of interest to internal audit, particularly legislation changes and developments as they affect charities, and new auditing techniques and practices.
- Uncommon ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with other staff and to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Advanced technical user – PC (MS OFFICE package, accounting programs)
- Pro-active personality with hands-on-mentality, good analytical and social skills, self-motivated and result oriented
- English (fluent)
What we offer:
- Official salary
- Standard workday
- Business trips abroad one week per month
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- International environment of professional
Please be so kind to indicate your salary expectations in your CV