Netwrix Corporation is the IT auditing company that enables complete visibility into both security configuration and data access within the entire IT infrastructure by providing actionable audit data about who changed what, when and where and who has access to what. Over 6,000 customers worldwide rely on Netwrix to audit IT infrastructure changes and data access, prepare reports required for passing compliance audits and increase the efficiency of IT operations. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has more than 70 industry awards and is named among the fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 list and Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, with regional offices in the US (Ohio), UK, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, India and Russia (St.-Petersburg). The Russian branch of Netwrix Corporation continues to evolve and is looking for a Team Leader.
- The successful candidate will lead a team of engineers focused on developing additional features requested by our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops extensions to the existing product to add new features or performance improvements.
- Organizes the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current development schedules
- Strong technical background (strong C++, Win32)
- 3+ years of Windows applications development experience
- Taking ownership of technical solutions from the design and architecture through development and unit testing
- Effective communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Working closely with products managers to ensure that expectations are met and that project schedules are adhered to
- Mentor less senior members of the staff with hands-on development work in high-pressure, time sensitive situations
- Passion for quality
- Ability to work under low level of supervision
- Technical English
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Work in a stable, growing company with tremendous career opportunities
- Compensation depending on skills and experience
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Flexible working hours
- Office in a modern office building right next to the “Staraya Derevnya” subway station
- Extended medical insurance (including dental coverage)
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Half-paid corporate fitness and company-paid sports activities