CrowdSystems serves the world's leading Consumer Goods Manufacturers, Retailers and Service providers and delivering solutions to increase returns on trade and communication activities.
Innovative IT solutions, mobile apps, crowd sourcing and online analytics helps us turn today's insights into strategy execution today which results in enhanced revenue and profitability for our clients.
CrowdSystems' IT platform allows to collect retail visibility and brand insights directly from consumers in real time disrupting traditional ways for conducting Retail Audit and Consumer Research studies.
Our young, dynamic, internationally educated team has a proven track record with global FMCGs, consists of sales and marketing experts with senior level experience in managing Global Brands, as well world-class technology experts.
Business Analyst – Part of Analytics Team, Reports to Analytics Head
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for talented business analysts to tap into one of most demanding and interesting areas of business analytics – FMCG market data analysis within the market research platform of the future – mobile applications. This experience will convert a gifted analyst into a well-rounded senior professional with a helicopter view and proven business results in FMCG and mobile app research areas.
· Participate in the development of an analytical mind-set and culture within the client-related and internal activities
· Participate in or champion the development of the world-class data analysis and representation standards for international key accounts: FMCG and consumer services companies
· Build a clear competitive advantage in BI, e-commerce and mobile app analytics areas that will be immediately acknowledged by client and transferred to business results
· Participate in building and developing an effective e-commerce and mobile app data mining, analysis and implementation nourishing and growing the pool of “crowd” agents in an economy-driven manner
· Tentative activities:
· Lead client side business analytics from sample structuring to visualisation, preparation of presentations based on direct feedback from the client or account manager
· Participate in final presentations to clients to illustrate specifics approaches in data analysis when needed
· Support statistical analysis of field recruitment and execution functions with a focus on sample, geography, strata and crowd-sourcing and technology related analytics based on business needs
· Propose and adopt new innovative ways of analysis, data representation, research structuring, visualisation, etc.
· State of the art analytical and strong problem solving skills
· Ability to quickly apply segmentation, cause and effect, correlation, conversion, gain and loss and other statistics concepts to draw meaningful business conclusions
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, experience in SQL, UML is a plus
· Proven track record of FMCG or e-commerce analytics or research of 1-3 years beyond the obvious
· University degree in mathematics, programming, physics or related subject
· Very well structured person with great written communication skills, self-starter with service attitude, good written to fluent English, fluent Russian and willingness to learn.
What we offer:
· High level of responsibility and decision making freedom in terms methods and approaches used and participation in company business growth
· Exposure to world-class leading multinational FMCG companies – our customers, and to their top management
· Daily practice of English / Russian languages in client communication
· A young and dynamic team of internationally-educated professionals with extensive professional background at the world’s best companies
· An opportunity to offer our clients a line of unparalleled innovative value-added services for which the demand is high and growing