The position of IT Business Partner has been created to manage ongoing IT projects and supervise their effectiveness.
- Develops working plan for the projects and maintains project documentation.
- Executes projects within the agreed time, within budget and with required quality level.
- Creates and coordinates interim and final reports on IT projects and provides interim and final reports to customers of the project.
- Prepares and conducts presentations of projects and their intermediate stages.
- Plans and coordinates the work of project team members to ensure best allocation of resources involved in the project.
- Plans, conducts and prepares documentation of the regular project and working group meetings.
- Monitors the quality of project work.
- Works on proposals and rationales for making changes to current projects.
- Adjusts the schedule of projects and agrees changes with the customers and project leaders.
- Provides proactive identification of risks, both individual projects and the entire portfolio.
- Conducts analysis and management of identified risks: the choice and justification of appropriate options to minimize the probability of risk or possible damage.
Required experience and qualification:
- Higher education (Computer Sciences / Related discipline).
- Experience in a similar role with strong analytical knowledge.
- Over 5 years experience in IT Service and Relationship Management experience in customer facing roles within a quality and compliance environment.
- Ability to execute and drive the management of IT Solutions.
- Proven experience of using a variety of Microsoft technologies / tools (Operating Systems, SMS), Network-SAN-Backup and Restore Solutions.
- Experience of project management methodologies with the ability to manage a number of projects.
- Experience of working with and managing third party suppliers / vendors.
- Demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong business engagement and business acumen.
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and vice versa.
- Fluent English.
Successful candidate we would like to offer:
- Attractive salary level.
- Participation in bonus system in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Medical and life insurance, additional benefits (fitness / education / medical insurance for relatives etc.).
- Professional and friendly team.
- Career and professional growth opportunities.
- Office location m. Begovaya.