Global leading provider of enterprise software solutions and services is looking for a professional Senior Executive with experience in the IT sphere to fill the position of Service Director.
In this critical leadership role, you will be responsible for the business performance, which includes follow and report the project performance, margins, services quality, and delivery. Furthermore, you will supervise and implement systems and policies to ensure the consistency and compliance of service business. You should be a person that adds energy to the organization while providing direct personal feedback to the members of their team. Also, you will cooperate with sales team to boost business revenue in Russia and take the role as leader to manage and mentor talents in professional service team. You will be the representative of Russia services team and cooperate with other global teams
This position requires a high level of management and leadership skill, you must be highly motivated about learning new products and technologies, be able to communicate effectively with your team and customers, ensure superior customer service, and maintain a strong customer relationship
Responsibilities in detail:
- Identifying projects needs and staffing trends to keep team within utilization targets;
- Leading professional development for your team to insure proper skills and abilities and to meet projects portfolio requirements;
- Leading team Performance Management plans to reach their maximum potential;
- Participation in the selection of leading specialists. Development of systems of motivation and staff development of the business unit.
- Maintaining Gross Margin % of Revenue targets and driving Professional Services profitability targets;
- Provide strategy and improvement planning for projects and processes improvements while increasing Delivery quality;
- Maintaining a strong culture where team members feel appreciated and happy working.
- Management and control of the projects’ implementation in the field of IT consulting;
- Ensure all Professional Services engagements are delivered at high professional quality with a focus on customer satisfaction and delivery quality;
- Support sales meetings, assist in RFP responses, and develop project strategies and delivering Professional Services engagements.
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5 - 10 years of equivalent experience within professional services;
- At least 10 years IT Professional Services experiences and at least 5 years people and organization management experiences of 50+ employees;
- Proven record of leading a successful IT consulting business with technical background and excellent pre-sales and solution delivery skills are required;
- Experience in ERP-system implementation projects is a mast;
- Excellent communication and influensin skills;
- Demonstrated successful collaboration with medium to large enterprise customers;
- Strong customer relationship and people management skills as well as strong written communications and presentation skills;
- Ability to communicate and influence technical concepts effectively, in written and oral form, to a variety of audiences;
- Ability to attract, recruit and retain industry leading technical and solution implementation talent;
- Fluent written and spoken English.