Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Situated on the river banks of Essil, in the heart of Astana's Central Park and in the center of the Diplomatic district, The St. Regis Astana will open early 2017.
120 sumptuous guest suites feature a unique identity of discreet luxury. The hotel will embrace a specialty grill restaurant where guests enjoy an unrivaled service and sample the best ingredients or indulge in the flawless luxury of Iridium Spa after a long day of captivating city impressions or business meetings.
Reports to Director of Finance
- To be present with the receiving clerk during receipt of goods.
- Compare the invoice to the market list.
- Attend the market survey with the purchasing and the chef.
- Controlling the slow moving items.
- Check hygiene in the food stores.
- To monitor the expiry dates.
- Make sure that there is a Par Stock for each par.
- Use St Regis Policy while issuing hard liquors.
- Control open food items.
- Control void checks.
- Follow up food specification.
- Make sure that checks (reopen & reprint) are under control.
- Make sure that all open checks are under control.
- Controlling Bottles as per hotel policies and procedures
- Make sure that Par stock is correct.
- Make sure that all bottles have outlet’s stickers.
- To perform the usual checking of the outlets.
- Check # of seats before any function.
- Check # of vacant seats during the function.
- Make sure that number of guest is the same as guaranteed number.
- Assure that check figures are corresponding with the function figures.
- Checking outside catering.
- Make sure that checks are posted after the event.
- Make sure that covers are equal to guarantee.
- Make sure that no F&B items are provided from outside the hotel.
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Must be able to interact at a high level with associates, guests, and patrons, have strong analytical skills, high attention to detail, and a friendly personality.
- Must be able to commit a flexible schedule based on business needs.
- Must have prior A/P experience preferably in a hotel environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Two or more years in cost control positions.
- One year in supervisory position.
- Knowledge of local credit and collection procedures
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Starwood standards.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.