Frogwares Team is currently looking for Senior Engine Programmer.
Our expert team create games which are liked by more than 7 000 000 players over the world.
We are fierce independent creators of the gaming industry.
Created in 2000, Frogwares is an independent video game development studio. Thanks to the work of a talented team of 60+ artists and programmers, Frogwares games available for major gaming platforms, including Playstation 4, Xbox one Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS, Wii, PC and mobile.
For more information, visit www.frogwares.com.
- 5+ years of professional programming experience.
- Experience with large codebases.
- Excellent understanding of Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Excellent understanding of common algorithms and data structures as well as those used in 3D games in particular.
- Excellent understanding of C++ and its compilers and tools.
- Strong understanding of math and physics.
- Strong software engineering, debugging, refactoring, profiling and optimizing skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to accept and provide direction.
- Ability to gather, analyze, and act on feedback from the team, openness to critique.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks.
- Work well with other team members in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment.
- Mentor other engineers as needed to increase their capabilities and productivity.
- Provide technical leadership within areas of expertise to the engineering team.
- Design efficient, high quality systems and create technical designs that can be implemented by other engineers.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine is a definite plus.
- Experience in game development, modern consoles is a definite plus.
- Previous experience in a combat, melee or shooter based game is a definite plus.
- Understanding of game development workflows.
- Experience working on asset pipelines and tools.
- Passionate about making games.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary conditions
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team
- Paid vacation and sickness leaves
- 40 working hours per week (Monday-Friday, 8 hours per day with flexible scheduling)
- Corporate events and celebrations
Required Application Materials **
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Frogwares
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.