Objectives of the job:
The primary function of a Procurement Specialist is to obtain the services and items for:
1. Our Clients. We called it direct procurement
2. and for Our company. We called it indirect procurement
This involves finding and pre-qualification of bidders, finding the best prices and conditions, market studies and update the internal database, consulting in procurement and purchasing for our clients and our colleagues.
Any courses in construction cost estimation or business and accounting can be beneficial. Your objective statement should let the hiring manager know that you have what it takes to be an asset within the organization.
- Arranging tenders and carrying out negotiations with suppliers;
- Ensures direct and indirect procurement;
- Ensures procurement compliance with Corporate requirements of Authority, TQS Procurement and other Company procedures;
- Develops, drives, communicates and administers supply and supplier sourcing, tendering and selection processes;
- Ensures all relevant documentation is complete and accurate;
- Leads complex negotiations;
- Ensures purchased goods/services quality compliance with Company requirements;
- Ensures the appropriate data and analysis is obtained to make the best procurement decisions possible; includes obtaining the required information;
- Manages and develops staff: objective setting, performance review, providing support and coaching if necessary. Works out annual personnel development and training plans, ensures their implementation. Constantly develops the capability, skill and versatility of team and self; promotes a culture of learning from each other and between countries, other bottlers and global procurement teams.
- Relevant experience not less than 3 years;
- Fluent English is a must, knowledge of construction terminology;
- Ability to perform analysis of suppliers, their products and services;
- Strong financial and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage and organize, strategic thinking;
- Knowledge of cost estimation will be an additional advantage;
- Ability to solve problems cross-functionally and at root cause level.
Employment terms and conditions:
- Official salary (depending on the results of the interview)
- 5-day working week, full time
- Business trips are possible
- Professional trainings, career prospects
- Guaranteed observance of the RF Labor Code
- Corporate medical insurance
- Comfortable working conditions‚ positive atmosphere‚ open informal corporate culture‚ friendly team