Opinion Corporation is an international company based in the USA with an office in Ukraine. Our company is a leader in customer service and consumer advocacy since 2006. Opinion Corporation owns a website that is dedicated to let people share consumer experience about products and services.
We are seeking Customer Support Specialist. You will be involved in direct contacts (email and phone support) with the clients of our company. You will be required to respond to requests from customers, answer questions, address complaints or concerns. Most part of the work will be held through email. It is expected that you should be prompt and courteous in addressing a customer's questions or concerns. You should be ready to work independently under minimal supervision. A wide spectrum of moderately difficult assignments requiring alternative analysis, innovation, and judgment will be performed. Besides, you may act as a team leader and mentor others.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of tickets, phone communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
- First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc.
- Build and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service;
- Participates as a team member by conducting and receiving trainings, sharing resources, offering workload assistance, and assisting with department planning and product development.
- 2 years+ experience of communication with clients
- Fluent English (Excellent communication skills: verbal and written)
- Knowledge of at least one CRM system (Zendesk, SugarCRM, Desk.com, Custom CRM that your company had, etc.)
- Support of VIP-clients
- Creation of service offerings, templates, scripts, checklists etc.
- Great computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent formal writing skills
- Work Shifts: Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 or 10.00 am to 6:00 pm or 7.00 p.m. (Available to work 40 hours per week anytime within the operating hours of the site, which may include weekends and holidays)
- 13th salary
- Official employment