Halliburton International GmbH is looking for an HR Associate
- Under direct supervision, provides general support to the Human Resources (HR) team regarding the daily administration of the HR function to include several or all of the following: staffing, compensation and benefits, training, employee relations, regulatory compliance, international and other HR administrative functions.
- Assists employees in resolving basic human resources, payroll and benefit issues.
- Processes personnel actions in Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and ensures data integrity is maintained. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Skills typically acquired through completion of high school or similar education and 2-4 years of similar HR experience.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business management, business administration, Industrial Relations, Organizational Behavior, or related field or equivalent work experience, plus 0 - 1 year of related experience in the field of Human Resources is preferred. This is an entry level position intended to prepare an employee for a professional career within the field of Human Resources.
- Discussed with a successful candidate
- Provides general support to the HR team regarding the day-to-day administration of the HR function, projects, local reporting requirements and local system interfaces
- Assists employees in resolving basic human resources, payroll and benefits issues
- Ensures data integrity is maintained in HRIS through audit reports, etc.
- Processes personnel actions in SAP and the local HR/Payroll system
- Conducts new hire orientations and ensures new hire forms are completed and returned for processing
- Oversees the maintenance of local files, as needed
- Maintains employees records
- Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business management, business administration, industrial relations, organizational behavior, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources
- Role Specific Knowledge
- Team Oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities
- Basic Computer Skills to include Microsoft Office applications
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills
- Knowledge of local labor laws
- Autonomy of Job:
- Under direct supervision: job duties are highly structured with infrequent but direct supervision through a process to task.
- Approaches to the work method are highly defined.