- Ensures the most cost-effective production process according to the plans defined by Manager Manufacturing, while meeting the production schedule with best quality at lowest possible costs for local and abroad business units. Ensures that Section achieves / exceeds line productivity and efficiency targets. Responsible for overall lines’ efficiency, yield, rework, overweight, scrap, line manning, and production volume.
- Is responsible that all products produced at lines are complying with product specifications. Ensures that all quality (HACCP, GMP, ISO) and safety regulations are in place, monitored, and followed by corrective actions.
- Ensures zero accident tolerance on given line(s), implement all Mondelez safety procedures and best practices to ensure safe working environment. Consistently analyses and improves workplace conditions.
- Implement and support effective Daily Management System process on the line to achieve planned KPIs.
- Controls the development and implementation of Line preventive maintenance plan and respective spare parts replenishment process. Organize and supervise communication process with internal (Business Development, Engineering, Procurement, S&E etc) and external (other Mondelez plants, suppliers) partners to ensure effective problem solving and best practices implementation.
- Develop and implement people development plan and tools (competence matrix, focus development plans) for all line staff (both permanent and temporary). Ensures that all required training materials and tools are in place and up to date. Bear overall responsibility for establishing a team culture at the line(s) by providing clear understanding of Mondelez policies, principles and requirements.
- Responsible for preparing line’s budget, as well as for adherence to budget figures, tracking of deviations.
- Control of procedures discipline (specifications, technological parameters) and control of the proper use of the line equipment.
- Acts as a leader during ILS6 implementation for given production line(s). Uses of tools of IL6S and introduces them into routine line processes.
- Leads the process of continuous improvement on the line. Responsible for the “Ideal
- Process” Plan fulfilment. Involves all line workers in the ideas generation, ideas analysis and their implementation.
- Ensures that all products produced at line are complying with product specifications. Ensures that all quality (HACCP, GMP) and safety regulations are in place, monitored, and followed by corrective actions. Support SSE programs and reinforce safe behavior of Production team members. Act as role modelling and safety leader on the line.
- University degree in Manufacturing or Engineering
- Fluency in English language
- Good knowledge of manufacturing process
- Basic Knowledge of Finance.
- 3 - 5 years in Manufacturing environment (Production, Maintenance, Engineering preferred)
- Knowledge of IL6S foundations
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
Полная занятость, полный день