- Reports to the CEO.
- Executes proactive and pragmatic advice to the business on all legal and regulatory matters (with main focus on real estate and construction- related matters).
- Forms of the Legal Department: hiring, defining scopes of responsibilities and tasks, managing a team of lawyers in order to provide comprehensive legal support to the company.
- Manages major office and retail leases.
- Provides overall legal support of design, construction, reconstruction and putting into operation commercial and residential projects.
- Manages disputes with tenants over fires, prolongation of leases, non-payment, etc.
- Manages arbitration cases with tenants, contractors and state organizations.
- Manages corporate practices of the company.
- Provides legal support of real estate and investment projects (from holding structure to operate level issues);
- Executes corporate support of Russian and administering offshore companies;
- Executes legal negotiation with the partner companies;
- Executes documentation drafting;
- Executes legal support of M&A operations and conducting due diligence, preparing and drafting memorandums, term sheets, NDA, SPA and share pledge agreements, shareholders’ agreements; Recommendations to shareholders in respect of the corporate structure;
- Manages all legal aspects of real estate transactions, land plots titles registration, legalization of the land plots rights on different purposes, legal due diligence of different real estate objects.
- Provides legal support of court litigations.
- Contracts drafting on a project and corporate levels with counteragents.
- An associate/senior associate with 6+ years in legal profession from which at least 3 years in real estate or M&A;
- Profound knowledge of real estate, land and construction regulation and court practice, as well as proven experience in supporting construction activity is essential (land allocation, infrastructure/utilities, land rights formalization, structuring relations with public authorities, contractors and tenants, construction process, lease and related matters);
- Good orientation in corporate, commercial, finance, administrative and other areas of law involved when operating a real estate – focused business;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Organizational and management skills;
- Business-minded, can-do attitude, with excellent corporate communication skills and ability to influence at executive level;
- Fluent English.
Полная занятость, полный день