The client is an Investment Bank based in London.
Bank want to create a new firm-wide online Client Portal. This will support various 'apps' covering different pre and post-trade
services across multiple asset classes and will be a unified eCommerce solution for use by both internal staff and external clients.
The Client Portal needs to address the following points:
- Link seamlessly with core bank websites
- Support internal and external users in multiple locations
- Secure framework capable of supporting multiple apps, offering APIs for 3rd party dev
- Be accessible via the internet through desktop browsers and mobile devices
- Be securely hosted by a 3rd party
We are looking for people that willing to join consulting team with various short and long term projects.
- Software development based on high-level requirements: estimating, developing, code review.
- Developing system from scratch.
- Solid development experience of Core Java
- Java Concurrency
- Spring Framework,
- Good understanding of git version control and Atlassian suite of tools (Stash, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo)