- Manage all on-site aspects of the Fire Safety project from beginning to handing over;
- Co-ordinate all works in-between designers, contractors and local service companies;
- Establish and implement procedures to monitor, control and assess performance of the project (like daily and weekly reports of main contractor, quality control program, safety statistics etc.);
- Be responsible for maintaining the project budget to forecasted values, cash flow management and examining grounds for volumes of additional works;
- Supervise the performance of the contractors according to time, permits and approvals, money, quality and HSE requirements;
- Report on weekly basis on project progress (time, budget, HSE, risk etc.);
- Cooperate with local authorities regarding permits and approvals and be the company’s authorized representative at construction site;
- Arrange inspections of works during construction and final inspections;
- Arrange site meetings with contractors, designers, consultants, site inspection company;
- Run meeting with local authorities and other meetings when needed.
- Completed higher education in technical field;
- At least 4+ years of experience in construction management (preferably as a construction project manager) in international companies, experience in installation electrical and mechanical Fire Safety system;
- Experience in working with life safety and fire safety systems;
- Financing/Controlling experience;
- Fluent English and Russian language skills;
- Experience in big and multiple construction site management;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 9.00-18.00;
- Full compensation package.
Полная занятость, полный день