We are looking for experienced, self-motivated and self-contained engineer who will take part in embedded SW development project for the European customer.
Primary responsibility is developing a firmware for alarm transmission device.
- 3+ years of C/C++ programming experience, level middle or higher
- Good understanding of circuit design, ability to troubleshoot HW issues
- Experience in Linux embedded programming, understanding of linux kernel internals
- Driver development experience is advantage
- Strong knowledge of STL and Boost libraries, skilled in C++11, multi threading
- Good understanding of network infrastructure and transport level protocols
- English - Intermediate or higher - ability to pass the interview with the customer, participate in technical meetings and discuss solution details with the product owner/architect
- Experience with ARM
- Acquaintance with Buildroot, autotools, ASN1 (lib/parser), WebToolKit
- Security & Safety domain knowledge
- Agile/Scrum experience