Content Part-time Manager
RelocateMe team is successfully expanding horizons of IT professionals. 4 years, 6 countries, 2 continents, 50 external partners, more than 100 successful stories and trust of more than 50 companies. Do you know Booking.com and Amazon, 6WunderKinder and Yelp? We collaborate with them.
RelocateMe is working in a highly competitive recruiting market, that motivates us to differentiate our services as human-oriented.
Are you ready to share our challenge of developing Ukrainian brand in the European market? We are willing to embrace you in our Relocate Me crew.
Either you’re a student or just looking for a room to start a career in IT, don’t pass by! We would be pleased to have a chat with each of you.
We’ll boost your career with following responsibilities:
- Copywriting our job openings (your core task is to make them ungoogleable, ‘delicious’ and calling for action);
- Involvement in SMM, especially active posting/promoting our vacancies on Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Xing, etc.);
- Posting job openings on our website and popular job boards worldwide (as well as their research);
- Searching for gripping content concerning IT and (job) relocation abroad;
- An opportunity to write interesting and unique content on a given topic on your own;
- Close collaboration with our marketing specialist as well as her mentorship.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English along with excellent writing skills;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Social Media geek;
- Ability to work full-time;
- Passion for creating new and developing things from scratch;
- Independence and driven approach;
- Affinity with IT would be a plus.
- Unleash your creative potential within a dynamic and fast-growing team;
- Cooperation with IT talents from across the globe;
- Constant growth is highly encouraged (international events, educational opportunities, English classes, etc.);
- Various team building activities;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home (from time to time);
- Comfortable office at the very core of Dnipro;
- Office perks (fresh lunches, fruits, coffee).
Interested? Send your motivational letter and CV.