The role of a Material Planner is to verify that production line delivery aligns with minimum stock targets and logistics costs.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Build up the Procurement Program by dividing and leveling piece procurements
- Follow up the Procurement Program realization by managing alert systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of pieces.
- Follow supplier delivery performance (supplier Misdeliveries Per Million) and the service of logistics partners and propose appropriate improvement action plans.
- Achieve the transportation program on a monthly basis and the transportation scheme semi-annually.
- Direct packaging management.
- Ensure that logistics conventions comply with purchasing objectives and support conditions set by suppliers for procurement and packaging and by logistics partners for transport and services.
- Verify that Sales and Production Plan (PIC) capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective actions when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in production in an industrial environment
- Minimum bi-lingual (English fluent)