Attendify offers an award-winning SaaS platform that helps conference, meeting, and event planners create private social networking apps that boost attendee engagement and optimize their events. Our platform helps over 1,500 customers achieve success, including events run by Google, Bloomberg, Cisco, Coursera, Chrysler, and Harvard.
We're looking for a Sales Assistant with exceptional analytical skills to join our Sales team specialized in customer retention and expansion. As a Sales Assistant you will partner with Sales Managers to drive contract renewals and expansion. The primary responsibilities for this role are database maintenance, researching upsell opportunities, and assisting Sales Managers with a variety of day-to-day tasks.
- Maintain customer success records and data Integrity in Salesforce
- Generate upsell opportunities to drive expansion revenue
- Organize and assist with renewals opportunities
- Assist Sales Managers with day-to-day tasks
- Prepare presentations and reports
- 1+ year experience in market research or lead generation will be a plus
- Exceptional attention to details and analytic skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Promising data presentation skills
- Business and sales-oriented mind
- Passionate about technology and innovation with advanced computer skills
- Strong Upper-Intermediate written and conversational English
- Unique work environment where you can be a part of creating an innovative product
- Opportunity to develop career in Sales department
- Friendly multi-cultural and result-oriented team
- Competitive salary.
Ready to join an amazing team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment?
Send us your resume and a cover letter describing why you're the perfect match.