Требуемый опыт работы
от 30 000 руб.
• The employee is responsible for checking–in and checking-out hotel guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Hilton Garden Inn Hotels procedures and standards. At all time, he/she demonstrates a professional and positive image of the hotel as he/she plays a crucial role in the first and last impression the guest will have of the hotel.
• Check in and check out guests in a friendly and caring manner, including groups.
• Room assignment according to guests’ special requests.
• Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner, provides/receives information and takes appropriate actions or refers the matters to the relevant persons to handle.
• Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department.
• Keep himself/herself informed of product and service knowledge as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
• Handle message, mail and parcel addressed to our guests and associates.
• Creating daily reports for Management Team.
• Selling and promoting other services of the hotel.
• Making reservations and cancellations if required.
• Maintain the neatness of his/her working area.
• Customer service orientation
• Cross cultural sensitivity
• Teamwork / co-operation
• Listening and oral skills
• Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
• Knowledge of cashier operations (preferably)
• Knowledge of hotel business operations (preferably)
• English language – fluent (written and spoken)
• Professional and immaculate appearance at all times.
• Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
• Relevant experience in HoReCa industry is a plus.
• Last year students or graduates (flexibility in the scheduling is required)
Краснодар, Красная улица, дом 25/2
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз