Production site is located in Leningrad region, Tosnenskiy area, Krasny Bor
- Maintain corporate standard of ISO9001 and ISO14001 management systems
- Mainitain ISO9001 and ISO14001 management systems
- Develop efficient Lean manufacturing processes
- Environmental engineering
- Responsible for establishing, implementing, and directing quality control efforts to ensure that requirements for processing components, and other materials into finished goods and products conform to quality standards.
- Performs routine to moderately complex inspections and sets quality standards for both in-process and finished products and materials.
- Develops methods for testing, sampling, and training.
- Evaluate production and recommend improvements.
- Works with production shift leaders and production teams to train and oversee in use of control forms, procedures, and correcting quality problems.
- Works with suppliers on quality approaches at the component level updating product 3D models and drawings, work as a team member on new products for implementation at suppliers, identify improvements in existing products, identify cost savings opportunities and implement them, and perform product testing and validation.
- This position will lead efforts to fix issues related to product quality problems. Under general direction, plans and designs manufacturing processes in an industrial plant. Improve production methods, determine manufacturing capacity, and set up production schedules.
- Assist in time and cost estimates.
- Assist production teams with new production techniques and assists with troubleshooting rejected parts.
- Function as a key quality representative for supplier and customer audits if required.
- 1-3 years of working experience as quality engineer at production site
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards
- Experience in building up and maintaining quality management standards at production site
- English - Intermediate level is a must
- Driving license "B"
- Full time work at production site, 40 hours per week 8.30-17.15
- Compliance with Russian Labor Code
- Compensation for petrol
- Corporate SIM-card
- 3 months trial period