GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior DevOps Engineer to join its Kharkiv office.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the availability and performance of company products and services. As part of our Engineering team, you will be involved in deployment, automation, virtualization, monitoring and troubleshooting across our services and applications. You will proactively work with Engineering, Operations, QA, Services, and Product Management to implement and streamline the global SaaS platform. Effective communication skills, professionalism and advanced problem solving skills are essential for this role. The ideal candidate is a well-organized individual who is able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Ensure services availability and performance in accordance to Service Level Agreements across all SilkRoad data centers and environments;
- Identify and assist in implementing proactive monitoring to ensure health, performance and security of our production and non-production cloud infrastructure;
- Perform efficient incident management and prioritization of project related tasks by understanding and assessing demand and impact to business need
- Proactively identify and resolve SaaS infrastructure faults and drive new initiatives to avoid service degradations;
- Act as product expert to support internal teams for the purposes of troubleshooting applications, configuring products, and staging data.
- Assist Product Engineering and Data Center Operations with capacity planning;
- Identify, implement, and assist with product and infrastructure improvements in coordination with Data Center Operations, Security & Compliance, Software Engineering, Support, and Product Management departments;
- Act as an escalation point for qualified service degradation incidents and background provisioning issues
- Support the implementation of DevOps / Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery for SilkRoad’s new product initiatives and existing products.
- Act as an Azure expert for architecting components, infrastructure, and tools
- Experience with Docker containers, Service Fabric, and Microservices.
- Experience deploying and managing message queues and brokers.
- Experience designing and developing continuous integration and delivery pipelines using tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience with branching techniques and source control tools such as Perforce.
- Able to deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services and SaaS applications.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and C# programming
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Azure or other cloud technologies including orchestrating and provisioning.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with the Microsoft stack, including .NET, SQL Server, IIS, Windows Server 2008+.
- Experience with Scaled Agile.
- Experience with Windows configuration management tools is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or equivalent experience.