з/п не указана
Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specialized in the hosiery, beachwear andUNDERWEAR market. Founded in Italy in 1986, it has in little more than 30 years established a network of more than 4,000 stores in over 42 countries, with stores in many major cities such as Milan, Rome, Paris, London, Berlin, Moscow, Barcelona and Hong Kong, and more than 32,000 employees worldwide.
- managing contacts with advertising agencies, sales houses, press offices and creative freelancers;
- managing media planning activities and media buying;
- liaising with HQ teams to ensure brand consistency;
- developing local digital marketing strategies aligned with business goals;
- managing end-to-end digital projects;
- staying up-to-date with all the on and offline media;
- developing and enforcing the network with journalists, bloggers, influencers, VIPs and local celebrities;
- planning and organizing PR Projects and Events such as shop openings and internal events;
- declining the company’s advertising campaigns and communication strategies, aligning these to the local market;
- translation, preparation and follow up of all kinds of marketing material as sent by the Italian HQ.
- media & communication professional with experience in fashion companies and/or media agencies and/or press offices and/or communication/advertising agencies;
- curiosity, versatility, organization, proactivity and problem-solving;
- pragmatism and spirit of enterprise;
- flexibility and motivation;
- passion for the fashion world and fashion trends;
- social media and social networks knowledge;
- fluent in English.
- russian Labor Law compliance;
- medical insurance;
- high travel allowance;
- English or Italian language courses;
- 30% discount in Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Tezenis and 50% discount in Falconeri.
Вакансия опубликована 29 ноября 2016