Kazakhstan office of international Russian pharmaceutical company located in Almaty is looking for Medical advisor.
- Contribute to the development of the Medical component of the Brand Strategy, and develop a Medical Plan for each assigned product, in support of the Brand Plans;
- Develop and implement therapeutic area specific medical plans and publication plans;
- Organize the new drugs trials and post-marketing studies as needed;
- Prepare of instructions for use and check them for medical accuracy and compliance with applicable guidelines and regulations;
- Support the marketing and market access strategy for all R-Pharm products by being a key member on cross functional teams;
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Sales team to develop scientific tools required for them to successfully perform their job;
- Work to develop the KOL and stakeholder engagement plans in accordance with the overall strategic brand plans;
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the appropriate therapy areas by reviewing the literature, discussions with KOL and key stakeholders, participating in cross functional interactions, attending scientific congresses, etc.;
- Review promotional materials and Regulatory documents for medical accuracy and compliance with applicable guidelines and regulations;
- Develop training and presentation materials as required;
- Provide therapeutic area training as needed.
- Higher medical education;
- Proven in-depth knowledge of medical / scientific developments and innovations in 2-3 areas, such as oncology / diabetes / antiinfective therapy / virology / dermatology / allergology;
- Experience in clinical / marketing studies;
- English - upper-intermediate level at least.
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, meal allowance, mobile phone, corporate car.
Полная занятость, полный день