One of our biggest client is looking for an Automation Engineer (PDCS).
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- At least 5 years in the Automation Engineer position in the oil and gas or heavy power engineering industry, with experience in maintenance and commissioning;
- RF Electrical Safety Level 4 or 5;
- Russian Native & Intermediate English;
- Strong expertise in the fields of Siemens substation automation and SCADA and/or Power Distribution Control System (PDCS), protection and control systems and knowledge in the field of low, medium and high voltage switchgears;
- Should be proficient with protocols such as Profibus and IEC61850;
- Should have an experience in testing, commissioning, troubleshooting in LV&MV&HV substation automation systems, LV&MV MCC;
- Should be familiar with Ethernet Networks architecture;
- Should be proficient with Simatic S7 PLC;
- Should be proficient in interpreting electrical drawings, familiar with electrical protection schemes; UPS systems; VSDS/VFD systems; generator controls systems;
- Able to reach technical conclusions, with minimal direct supervision and work according to Safe system of work;
- Able to communicate with internal and external bodies on arising technical issues.
- Supervising commissioning, testing and start-up activities of Siemens substation automation, SCADA and PDCS;
- Identify areas for improvement;
- Maintenance & troubleshooting of Siemens substation automation, SCADA and PDCS during normal operation of the plant;
- Ensure compliance with International and Russian standards;
- Contribute to the project lessons learnt and improving skills of personnel;
- Contribute to the advancement of working methods and tools within his specialty;
- Participate in training sessions of personnel, when needed.