У нашего клиента, итальянская производственная компания (B2B), в связи с открытием нового производства (до 100 человек) открыта вакансия Менеджера по финансам. Расположение завода в Тосненском районе.
- Is responsible for the accounting cycle.
- Manages relationships with the chartered accountant, financial auditors and reviewers.
- Is responsible for the annual budgeting report and the publication of balance sheets.
- Monitors cash flow of companies as well as of corresponding banks and coordinates with investment managers.
- Maintains records for bank accounts and related activities and evaluates all bank charges to ensure accuracy on monthly basis.
- Manages fiscal declarations, policies and procedures, Group-controlling reports, adhering to internal and external requirements and deadlines.
- Delivers country-specific ER expertise and guidance to local and international internal stakeholders, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regional employment legislation requirements and obligations.
Specific knowledge and competencies
- Previous experience in a similar position and/or in an administrative office of a large and complex industrial enterprise is essential.
- Excelent knowledge of accounting principles by means of demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing large budgets.
- Good computer skills: Windows applications, mastery of Excel spreadsheets and knowledge of data management systems, preferably SAP.
- Demonstrated English language skills (both written and oral) with the ability to conduct business.
- IFRS knowledge
- Master’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant field.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in administration and financial management within an industrial setting, better characterized by demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
- Remarkable past performance references.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Positive attitude.