TRIPTOP is a technological provider of Internet Booking Engine (Multi-Products Online Selling Platform) and other products for its Customers: airlines, touristic consolidators, travel portals, travel agencies and OTAs (Online Travel Agencies) etc.
We are looking for a bright and passionate Technical Writer to join our growing development team.
The new Technical Writer will be part of an heterogeneous team developing a leading product for the Travel industry.
- Primary responsibility is to create and maintain high-quality user manuals, catalog technical pages, product inserts, quick-start guides and software online help files for our products in English
- Become a power-user of our products and be able to clearly train other users on our system
- Writing, editing and maintaining technical documentation
- Participate in regular review meeting for the documentation deliverables with the development and system testing team and follow the review process defined in the documentation workflow
- Support project management in the collection and documentation of project progress.
- Other duties as assigned
- Advanced English level with excellent writing skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience as English technical writer in IT (samples of work should be provided)
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with MS Office products
- You should possess the following personal competencies:
- High level of skills in written and spoken English. Able to study, analyze and describe complex technical issues in clear, concise and plain language.
- Experience in creating user manuals for software products in English is a must.
- High-level organizational and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of technical material and attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills and creative mind.
- Have interest in hardware and software technologies.
- Ability to work independently and in a team while meeting deadlines.
- Awareness in the routine of delivering high quality results while avoiding errors.
Will be the PLUS:
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX;
- Time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Software developer background;
- Understanding of development frameworks;
- Experience in writing and translating technical texts in IT;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Manual of Style/ Chicago Manual of Style, Jira;
- Degree in computer science, engineering, applied linguistics;
- Understanding of Agile: Scrum, XP, Kanban;
- Knowledge of marketing and business strategy.
- Interesting and challenging work
- Office location near metro station Boryspilska with comfortable workplaces
- Young friendly staff
- Paid vacations etc.