We are a Multi-Channel Network based in the UK, Dubai and Moscow, representing and managing online influencers with a major focus on YouTube creators.
We are looking for a motivated Partnership/Account Manager to join our team and help us to our partners and YouTube creators, helping them to grow their user base and use their content as best we can. This is the perfect opportunity for someone passionate for sales partnership, social media and online video.
- Work with sales team to achieve the Partner goals targets.
- Build, maintain and grow effective business relationships with existing key partners.
- Identify Partners needs and expectations and forecast its changes over time
- Identify and drive new content opportunities on key customers
- Develop and manage good relationship with Customer C-Level decision makers as well as day to day operational team.
- Plan and attend regular update meetings, work with content management team to deliver products value to partners
- Negotiate acquisition via daily phone and email efforts; prompt follow-ups on assigned inbound leads
- Create and submit contracts to clients via EchoSign/Docusign
- Update and Manage our sales database (Salesforce or equivalent)
- Manage special recruiting programs and projects as needed and/or requested by partners or management
- Prepare weekly progress reports on campaigns
- Minimum of three-year experience in sales/account management
- College degree
- Good communication skills
- Organized and detail person, with strong project management skills
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Highly self-motivated and goal-driven
- Knowledge of the YouTube MCN industry and online video industry
- Ability to identify prospects, customers, and referral sources, while developing and maintaining excellent relationships
- Capable of seeking out and participating in networking events
- Fluent in English compulsory
- KEDOO offers very attractive packages including competitive base salary, bonus and benefits
- Work location is in Moscow, Russia.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in Russia