- Education: The person operating to Sales Service Administrator must have a University degree.
- Experience: 1 (one) year experience in an administrative position is a priority, or relevant education.
- Language skills: English language (intermediate level)
- Computer knowledge:
- Proficient in Word, Excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Good knowledge of SAP as an advantage
- Managing for productivity : Prioritizes tasks and stays focused
- Ability to plan and organise oneself independently
- Time management
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Analysis & judgment: Identifies issues, gathers and interprets information
- Building sustainable customer relationships: Builds collaborative relationships.
- Managing conflict: open discussions effectively
- Ability to conduct a dialog
- Quality orientation in service: Disciplined to follow procedures
- Applied learning
Key Responsibility Area:
- Coordinate all Sales process in Russia SBU
- Support of local Sales team
- Preparing all documentation for Sales process (contracts , invoicing etc.)
- Coordination with sales team about all questions from clients
- Forming sales orders and entering them into the system ( SAP)
- Assistance and follow-up of customer complaints
- Rebates calculations and documentation
- Sales reports preparation upon requests
- Support of local business development activities.
Полная занятость, полный день