LOCAL DESIGNERS ONLY (KIEV)
*NO COMPANIES, TEAMS*
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Status: Freelance/Possible Full-Time (40hrs / week)
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Salary: Based on Experience
Start Date: Immediate
This is a FULL TIME position. It will begin as soon as the position is filled and continue indefinitely.
We are a boutique design and marketing firm (think digital ad agency), focused on internet-based advertising, graphic design and UI/UX design for online software.
Our focus is to help medium-sized companies develop big brands and name recognition. As a boutique design firm we manage corporate branding and website design. As a marketing firm we manage businesses online and offline marketing initiatives, creating effective marketing campaigns that generate successful returns on investment.
We also are in the process of developing online marketing, sales and project management tools. Experience with UI/UX design for cloud based software is preferred.
If you're a web designer with high-level graphic design and communication skills, and are able to prove you've have what it takes to work in a fast pace high quality work environment. . . we'd love to meet you.
If you're looking to work in a fun, friendly, relaxed and fast-growing environment where your creative mind can flourish, you'll love working for us.
We're seeking an individual who can work as a web designer interacting with team members to successfully complete website projects. Strong English skills are strongly preferred but not required. However a minimum level of intermediate English is required. This is an ongoing, freelance-based position. However, should this prove to be the right fit, you could be converted to full-time/permanent employee status if desired.
In order to thrive in this position you have to be confident, quick-thinking, and skilled at your craft. If you are, you will work within our team and be in good position for future growth opportunities.
Your primary duties will consist of working through the following simplified stages:
- Receiving and working with sales team for initial scope of project description. Once the handoff from the sales team is made, you will work as the primary point of contact for design.
- Once information is gathered, you'll start designing wireframes, website maps, and general rough concept outlining. Including navigation, category and graphic representations of content outlining.
- Once rough concept ideas have been approved you will design the website, application or software and present design concepts to the clients, gaining approval of designs or revision requests.
We are looking for true experts, or soon-to-be experts in the field. Working for this smaller boutique design and marketing firm will allow you experience on multiple projects.
When replying to this post you must include the following:
- Resume & work history (in English only)
- Link to portfolio of work or PDF with design samples
- Salary requirements
Emails without the above three items will not be considered.