We are looking for Coating, Painting & Insulation Engineer
Location: Kuryk yrad 28/28
Offshift is not paid.
Position: Coating, Painting & Insulation Engineer.
REQUIREMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Higher professional (Engineering)
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- English at Advanced level as a must
- NACE certificate, level I (not mandatory)
- Advanced PC-user (MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Knowledge of the painting, coating and field joint coating materials used in the oil and gas industry, including advantages and disadvantages, properties, costs and other relevant features (e.g. market availability, shop and field fabrication limitations, etc.);
- Knowledge of the main anti-corrosion protection systems such as cathodes protection (sacrificial anodes and ICCP), coating, FJC, painting, materials selection and chemical treatments (e.g. inhibitors, biocides, oxygen scavengers);
- Knowledge of the materials, application equipment, application and inspections and testing of painting.
- Knowledge of various Painting and coating Systems as per international standards
- Knowledge of International codes for painting coating and insulation etc.
- Follow the painting and coating activities in all its phases;
- Review the received documents and elaborate the input data related to the coating, painting and insulation works;
- Select the suitable coating, painting and insulation material and systems;
- Prepare the technical qualifications related to the coating, painting and insulation;
- Prepare the specifications and technical requisitions related to the supply of the coating, painting and insulation materials and services;
- Perform the technical evaluation of the offers received from Vendors related to the supply of the coating, painting and insulation materials and services;
- Review the documentation prepared by painting, coating and insulation Subcontractors;
- Perform the technical audits of the Subcontractor coating, painting and insulation facilities;
- Witness the Pre-Qualification Test performed by Subcontractors related to the coating, painting and insulation;
- Supervise the coating and painting works on the work site;
- Solve the technical problems related to the coating, painting and insulation works.