GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Middle to Senior Frontend Developer to join its Kyiv office.
IoT collaboration platform that supports apps and things development targeted at different audiences: from end users to developers and B2B customers; from pet mobile applications to bike and kids applications; data storage and management from personal authorized space to anonymized data lakes for public use. The model supports simple and efficient Value Added Services creation.
The platform will provide API for 3rd party systems and customers alongside with frontend part for application users.
It will consist of both desktop and mobile versions for data collection, management, reporting and visualization.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Mastering modern tools like React, Angular 2, Redux, ES7 and SASS to help us build an efficient and sustainable front-end ecosystem.
- Implement complex visualizations
- Support existing product functionality
- Identifying and addressing performance issues
- Working closely with UI and UX designers to improve our customer experience
- Strong Experience in web application development, especially in client-side
- At least 2 years of experience with Anglar 1 (practical experience or/and desire to learn Angular 2) or with React
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Solid knowledge of core Ajax and DOM API
- Good knowledge of Web Performance
- Experience with Cross-browser development
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- A passion for technology and a love of writing code
- Quick to gain and apply new skills
- Team player who can work well in a dynamic environment
- At least intermediate level of English
- Experience with CSS pre-processors like SASS or similar.
- Experience with SVG or Canvas and libraries like D3
- Knowledge of UI development according to accessibility standards
- Experience in UI design and usability principles.