Our Client, a large russian manufacturing pharmaceutical company is announcing an opening of R&D Director position.
- being responsible for development and introduction of new products;
- reviewing existing practices to ensure compliance with all legal and company’s standards and seeking improvements in manufacturing performance, product quality, cost and renovation of existing products;
- organization of clinical and preclinical studies
- development and management of the budget pre-clinical and clinical trials at all stages of planning and implementation.
- pharmacovigilance System Management.
- developing technical and manufacturing solutions for new product opportunities;
- leading and participating in project activities and coordinating technical expertise within and outside the company to meet category objectives;
- generating opportunities for cost reduction related to raw and packaging material and recipes;
- working continuously on reduction of complexity of raw and packaging materials through data cleaning in system, elimination and harmonization.
- university degree (medical / pharmaceutical / biomedical / chemical-technological);
- 5+ years of experience on a leading managerial position in technology field (R&D director, Chief Technologist, Quality Director etc.) within a large pharmaceutical manufacturing company;
- good understanding of Technical and Quality drugs safety standards and systems;
- сonfident knowledge of the stages of drug registration
- good PC skills;
- excellent communication, organizational, project management skills;
- initiative, engaging player with leadership skills;
- able to work under pressure and multitask.
- russian- elementary
The Company offers:
- competitive salary;
- good compensation package.
- annual bonus
- an additional bonus in the form of shares of the company
- provision of housing, car and other benefits discussed
- relocation to Moscow