a successful candidate should
- participate in annual Risk Assessment and compliance procedures
- provide recommendations aimed at elimination of identified weaknesses and missing controls
- maintain constant dialog with Senior Management to escalate findings and recommendations but also proactively inform of risk of non-compliance with local regulations or possible breaches.
- provide consulting and advisory for implementation of new products, policies, procedures and risk assessments for business purposes
- provide advisory on efficiency improvement of existing business processes.
- be able to work "hard", do a lot of audit "field work"
- identify the risks and propose the solutions to mitigate them
- participate in reviewing internal policies/procedures
- perform special investigations
- over 5 years audit and complaince experience, preferably similar position in a financial institution or investment bank
- higher education in economics/finance, audit related certifications like CIA, CISA, CFSA 1.0, 4.0 FSFM or 5.0 FSFM are desirable
- fluent in English
- exellent communication skills both in Russian and English
- highly organized, self motivated