з/п не указана
Office Manager (Part-time)
Adyax is hiring!
Adyax is French company, a pure digital agency, specializing in open source technology, especially Drupal. A global leader in the development of this CMS, we produce web and mobile projects from A to Z: consulting, functional specifications, design and integration.
A growing company known for its comprehensive suite of services and for its technical expertise, Adyax manages complex and prestigious accounts such as Dior, Kenzo, Guerlain, Céline, Johnson & Johnson, Le Monde, European Union, United Nations, Disney, Veolia, Saint Gobain and many others.
- Manage office facilities and provide administrative support as needed (e.g. office equipment, supplies, cleaning services, budgeting, arrange for and equip a workspace for newcomers etc.)
- Work with courier services, services for the delivery of goods and provision of services
- Execution of individual orders for tickets reservation, travel arrangements for staff and management of representative offices in Ukraine and abroad
- Assist in organization of IT-conferences: preparation of branded printing materials, company’s’ stands at a conference venue
- Work closely with other Adyax offices in Ukraine.
Our expectations, required skills:
- ! Part-time presence at the office during the normal working hours ! ( transition to full-time within six months)
- Higher education ( possibly, last courses’ student)
- Relevant experience for at least 6 months is a must
- Literacy in Ukrainian, Russian
- At least strong Intermediate oral and written English level
- Computer proficiency (experienced user): knowledge of office programs, software, work with office equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Careful attention to people
- Integrity, honesty, punctuality, diligence, accuracy
- Work in the dynamic, professional and friendly environment you will not want to leave :)
- Competitive salary in euro
- Good working conditions, flexible corporate culture
- Ongoing professional growth and development
-The opportunity to attend specialized conferences, seminars
- The most complex and interesting Drupal projects in Europe
- Long-term cooperation on the official basis
Be with the best!
If you feel that your skills and knowledge meet these requirements, please send your cv to an address below.
Вакансия опубликована 30 ноября 2016