Office Manager (Part-time)
Adyax is hiring!
Adyax is French company, a pure digital agency, specializing in open source technology, especially Drupal. A global leader in the development of this CMS, we produce web and mobile projects from A to Z: consulting, functional specifications, design and integration.
A growing company known for its comprehensive suite of services and for its technical expertise, Adyax manages complex and prestigious accounts such as Dior, Kenzo, Guerlain, Céline, Johnson & Johnson, Le Monde, European Union, United Nations, Disney, Veolia, Saint Gobain and many others.
- Manage office facilities and provide administrative support as needed (e.g. office equipment, supplies, cleaning services, budgeting, arrange for and equip a workspace for newcomers etc.)
- Work with courier services, services for the delivery of goods and provision of services
- Execution of individual orders for tickets reservation, travel arrangements for staff and management of representative offices in Ukraine and abroad
- Assist in organization of IT-conferences: preparation of branded printing materials, company’s’ stands at a conference venue
- Work closely with other Adyax offices in Ukraine.
Our expectations, required skills:
- ! Part-time presence at the office during the normal working hours ! ( transition to full-time within six months)
- Higher education ( possibly, last courses’ student)
- Relevant experience for at least 6 months is a must
- Literacy in Ukrainian, Russian
- At least strong Intermediate oral and written English level
- Computer proficiency (experienced user): knowledge of office programs, software, work with office equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Careful attention to people
- Integrity, honesty, punctuality, diligence, accuracy
- Work in the dynamic, professional and friendly environment you will not want to leave :)
- Competitive salary in euro
- Good working conditions, flexible corporate culture
- Ongoing professional growth and development
-The opportunity to attend specialized conferences, seminars
- The most complex and interesting Drupal projects in Europe
- Long-term cooperation on the official basis
Be with the best!
If you feel that your skills and knowledge meet these requirements, please send your cv to an address below.