- Participation in Technical Site Survey of site, checking and approving of TSS report
- Coordinate roll-out and follow up the progress in region. Applying of integration roll out plan and assigning works to CW&TI teams
- Management of CW&TI works according to specifications, guidelines, processes
- Co-ordinate works with other service lines in projects. Ensure Site Deployment activities meet project requirements
- Preparation of Site material request (SMR)
- CW&TI materials coordination
- Co-ordinate with Site Acquisition and CW&TI teams for development of model sites
- Being on the construction site constantly in order to ensure that works are done according to customer/company/safety requirements and procedures
- Quality control of the site. Periodical provision of quality tests on the sits according to Customer/Company quality norms
- Focusing on safety and quality, ensuring that all workers follow set standards
- Definition and implementation of internal and external roll-out and regional level meetings and reporting structure
- Prepare and update risk analysis for Site Deployment in project
- Periodical training's to new CW/TI teams, support subcontractors in alarms troubleshooting;
- Site Acceptance Management
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Must have a level of expertise in CW&TI field and project experience
- Excellent knowledge of construction and installation standards (for telecom equipment)
- Experience in telecom companies in a similar position for at least 3-5 years.
- Good Microsoft family skills;
- Perfect knowledge of measurement devises and ability to work with them: site masters (Bird, Anuritsu, Tektronix), grounding measurements devices;
- Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology. Experience in supervising project and team activities
- Language ability: English can be a working language.
- Frequent business trip required.
Полная занятость, полный день