We are currently searching for a full-stack Python/Django web developer with js experience who will be passionate about vision and idea of our product and be able to work both on frontend and backend sides. We have one main project and a dozen of supporting ones, learning to integrate via microservices architecture. Our full stack developers work on all parts of our system from the improving of UX, to making our API more robust, integrating with 3rd party apps, enhancing our deployment processes and much more. We have diverse technical challenges that will allow you to develop your skills across the stack.
- We expect you to write readable, testable and efficient code and being able to develop back-end and database driven features using Python language(PEP8) and Django frameworks and wire it up with frontend js code.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3+ years experience developing and deploying websites and applications;
- Experience in Python and Django E-commerce integration and custom development;
- Experience in wiring backend with front-end independently.
- Solid knowledge of JS(React/Angular is good, Backbone is great)
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members;
- Web services/API experiences;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proficient English;
- Any of GIT, JS, RabbitMQ, Celery, Nginx, Google API, DevOps experience is an additional strength.
- Good compensation;
- Challenging tasks;
- Paid training, conferences, English classes;
- Friendly startup environment, support from manager and colleagues in solving problems.