London Gates Education Group is a rapidly growing international company with offices in London, Paris, Tel Aviv, Moscow, St Petersburg and Riga.
We are looking for a St Petersburg branch manager who would be able to share our ambitions and values and lead the development of this branch alongside our international team of experts.
LGEG provides its students with the opportunity to gain British accredited qualifications (A-Level), experience a multicultural environment and learn to speak and socialise in English fluently without having to leave their family and home or interrupt their studies at their regular school.
Our goal is not only to provide our students (aged 3 to 17) with an international education and the ability to freely communicate in English, but also to instil in them a profound understanding and respect for the culture and history of others. To raise people with a global outlook, who have access to the best higher education and who are able to work in any country of their choosing.
We aim at providing our graduates with a complete freedom of choice when it comes to their next steps in life (in particular, with regards to which country they would like to study, work or simply live in). To provide them with the skills to easily adapt to life and fully realise their potential wherever they may find themselves, be it in Europe, America or Asia.
Before enrolling onto our programme every child and their parents are subject to an obligatory and multifaceted screening process in order to assess their academic, social, psychological and cultural profiles. We want our Center to be home to a community of like-minded people and it is essential that we work with families that share our values and goals. We are working with families with solid socio-cultural and academic backgrounds.
As a company dealing with high end education projects, we place great value on implementing the company's vision and it is crucial for us that all our employees share our vision of providing the best international multicultural education at all of our branches worldwide. Another key aspect of our company is the unique young, creative and energetic atmosphere we foster in our offices; our employees tend to spend a significant amount of time socialising both professionally as part of their working day as well as personally outside working hours.
What will you be doing:
- By now our St Petersburg branch has a great reputation and a success story to tell. The branch manager will have the opportunity to take the branch and its team towards the next stage of development and growth. With constant support from London Gates head office, the St Petersburg branch manager would be in charge of:
- Managing a team of young and gifted professionals as well as recruiting new team members.
- Attracting students and families through presentations, public events and individual consultations
- Opening new markets and fostering new collaborations
- Implementing the marketing strategy of the company
- Promoting London Gates on the educational market in St Petersburg
- Managing all the operations of the Branch including intake, interviewing, teaching, finance etc.
- Fostering a long term trusting relationships with the parents and families of the students
- Managing the on-going administration of the office
Whom are we looking for?
- We are not necessarily looking for an expert in education. Our perfect candidate is an ambitious, broadly educated individual with a wide multicultural outlook, as well as
- Proven management experience
- Very high capacity for pace, flexibility and multi-tasking
- Higher education from a reputable university
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to attune oneself to the communication styles of others and being able to recognise their unique needs and preferences
- Language Requirements: English – at least B2 (Upper-intermediate) ; Russian – Fluent.
- In your cover letter please answer the following questions:
- What attracted you to the position of Branch Manager in LGEG — St Petersburg?
- What are the greatest advantages and disadvantages of getting a British education in Russia?
- In your opinion, what is multiculturalism and its role in education today?
- Please attach your photograph to the application.
Applications without cover letters and photographs will not be reviewed.
Mode of working – Full time, flexible schedule.
We are looking forward to meeting you.