- Plan, organise, co-ordinate, arrange and monitor the transportation and movement of goods to agreed designated geographical regions.
- Take responsibility of the day to day running of your desk by monitoring and updating cargo status, within your responsibility and utilising the diary function in FLOW.
- Ensure the data entered into FLOW is entered accurately and in line with weekly data quality checks report. Make improvements where necessary.
- Monitor the quality and accuracy of all financial files within your responsibility to maximise the gross margin.
- Ensure up to date cost breaks, quotes, tariffs, etc are utilised for all files. Report any inaccuracies/losses.
- Arrange bookings in line with the Company’s service commitments and customer’s needs.
- Preparation of export documentation (bills of lading, invoices, customs documentation, etc) and ensure timely and accurate movement of shipments and documentation. Ensure customer’s needs and requirements are met.
- Respond to customer’s & EHO/IHO’s requests in a timely manner.
- Process service provider’s invoices in line with the Company’s freight and transport agreements.
- Highlight to management details of additional charges and the reasons for them.
- Provide prompt, efficient and regular communication with customers, overseas offices and service providers on all aspects of their orders/bookings.
- Provide service providers with full details of the shipments in line with the customer’s needs, ensuring appropriate planning and scheduling has been taken into consideration.
- Play an active role and support the Management in the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Liaise with line manager all issues adversely affecting the customer or a JF Hillebrand office or Agent.
- Be proactive in your response regarding service issues.
- Br proactive, by planning and finding alternative solutions to enhance our customer’s needs and to improve competitiveness and profitability.
- Develop, maintain & ensure customer profiles are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure knowledge is kept up to date on Customs requirements, transport legislation, market information, etc.
- Identify business opportunities from existing and potential new clients.
- Monitor the quality and accuracy in line with weekly data quality checks report. Analyse re-ocurring problems and make improvements where necessary.
- Record carrier / haulier KPIs and provide to Team Leader to enable them to monitor the quality and accuracy of the service provided to JF Hillebrand.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety at Work regulations, and all relevant legal requirements.
- Adhere to Group Policies & Procedures.
- Be responsible for working closely with other departments within the company.
- Be responsible for working on agreed development objectives to succeed in own role
- The company offers good opportunities for professional development and remuneration package:
- competitive salary: to be agreed with candidate
- medical insurance
- opportunity to work for the world’s leading logistics provider to the beverage trade
Санкт-Петербург, Пулковское шоссе, 40к4Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день