Our client, an international company in the hotel industry, looks for а Director of Engineering.
- Maintains heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment in optimal operating condition by performing routine maintenance and repair checks.
- Offers technical support across practices in offering definition and positioning.
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and / or longer life.
- Manages multiple technical teams within budget and project schedule.
- Supports and ensures the Engineering team carry out all general repairs and preventative
- Attends meetings and training as required.
- Liaises with the contractors on site and check their work before signing their work docket.
- Develops and maintains an energy conservation program allowing the hotel to meets its annual budget targets.
- Handles the master keys in accordance with company standards for the overall safety of the hotel.
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported immediately and appropriately.
- Previous experience in position of Director of Engineering for more than 5 years
- English language- upper intermediate and higher.
- A working understanding of main building service systems (electrical and mechanical) and the statutory requirements relating to hotels.
- Communication skills.
- Adaptable and able to work under demanding conditions and to tight deadlines.
What We Offer:
- A chance to join high performing team of the Best MICE Hotel in Russia.
- Broad opportunities for rapid career growth and professional development.
- Competitive Officially declared salary.
- Medical insurance for you and for your child (after the probation period).
- Wide range of staff incentive programs; corporate learning and development opportunities.
- Free meals on duty.
- Friendly atmosphere and mutual support.
- Work in the very center of the city (7 min from metro Mayakovskaya).