Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies, is searching for a talented and highly-motivated person to fill the position of Treasury assistant.
As a Treasury Assistant, you'll be always looking for innovative ways to help Genesis conquer the world while avoiding risks and material surprises. In your work you'll be making creative decisions that are backed by both your experience and wide knowledge of the economy and financial industry.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury Governance you will help establish and carry out a robust governance function across treasury. You will work closely with the top-management, Finance Team and Product teams to help develop and implement policies necessary for effective and efficient Treasury function. Your key responsibilities include developing policies, procedures and control processes, monitoring compliance with policies, generating reporting packages for performance and compliance purposes, and continuously seeking ways to reduce operational risk and improve the efficiency of Company's treasury activities.
- Support the development and maintenance of all treasury procedures; develop treasury processes and procedures in conjunction with process owners focusing on timely settlement of the company's obligations, compliance with controls and applicable corporate policies & legislation;
- Analyze monthly financial data and make sure all applicable monthly cash activity has been recorded and reconciled;
- Participation in business communication and negotiations with the banks, contractor companies and partners;
- Preparation of finance instructions, reports, presentations and documents;
- Provide support to finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects.
BA/BS degree in a business or related field or equivalent practical experience;
Experience with spreadsheet and presentation software;
English - Fluent or above average: oral and written;
Strong communication and written skills;
Willingness to learn and work.
Knowledge or experience in liquidity management;
Knowledge or experience in IFRS (passed ACCA exams would be a plus);
An understanding of financial statements and financial business activities;
Experience in treasury policy development, and process / procedures design;
- Being a perfectionist.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects, optimization, high load, etc;
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.