Western famous company hiring of vacancy IT Applications specialist (SAP)
- IT Applications Services:
- Provide functional (Process) and IT application support for local and global systems
- Act as local IT application specialist and process analyst. Ensure local business needs are understood and included in all application solutions deliveries, whether solution is of type Enterprise (Global IT solutions, mostly SAP in the USA or Europe) or local or mixed.
- Participate in business process improvement.
- Support the relationship manager for local projects between the business and IT
- Lead / provide / participate (depending of systems / project ownership) in training to local user community.
- Working on global projects, must be willing to travel (10% to 15% of the time)
- Keep local systems and project documentation up-to-date
- Project management
- Support IT infrastructure tasks as and when required
- Working with 3rd party helpdesk
- Support in-house written Manufacturing tool (called MX)
- Working as part of the European Applications Support team reporting to the European IT Manager
Experience, education, skills:
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT with minimum 2 years in IT application role. Educational/Vocational training: Study of Information technology or similar.
- BS, MS university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Physics, Math’s, Engineering.
- SAP experience in one or more of the following areas would be desirable, especially Finance: Finance, Material Master, Sales and Distribution, Controlling and BW.
- Advantageous to have programming skills in one of the major languages e.g. ABAP, Java, C, C++, SQL and/or excellent DB knowledge e.g. Oracle, MS SQL
- Good communication skills proactive in learning and highly self-motivated.
- Comfortable working individually and within a geographically diverse team.
- Project delivery, customer support experience.
- Experience in support or implementation of ERP systems.
- Flexibility / Quick learner
- Business oriented IT person, able to understand of key business process
- English: Upper Intermediate
- Russian: native speaker
- ITIL and/or PMP certificate will be plus
- SAP certifications will be a plus
- Base salary plus annual bonus.
- Social benefits: comfortable working place, paid lunches, medical insurance, annual salary increase
- Work on interesting project (professional development)