Preservation Supervisor. ROTATION
- Primary Objective:
- Supervise the preservation activities of all equipment, instrumentation, machinery and vital materials that are received for construction during life of project and also for insurance and operating spares for start-up and turnover to owner.
- He reports to MATERIAL PRESERVATION SUPERINTENDENT
- Duties & Essential Knowledge Specific to Role:
- QC inspections skills and experience in mining, oil & gas, construction industries.
- Supervise preservation activities done by subcontractor in charge of warehousing.
- Set up preservation plans based on procurement and shipping schedules for life of the project construction period to commissioning and handover.
- Interface with and obtain all preservation data and plans from subcontractors, JV partners and stakeholders.
- Work with QC inspectors to move received equipment and goods to planned storage areas for preservation implementation plans
- Higher Education : degree in Logistics, Construction, Procurement
- Work Experience at least 5 years in Industrial and petrochemical construction as logistics and preservation supervisor, warehouse supervisor
- English at a working level is COMPULSORY (Preservation Supervisor reports directly to expat.
- Rotation 30/30
- Food, Transportation, Accommodation are paid for by the employer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Official employment at International project, 100% official salary from the first day.
Москва, улица Кржижановского, 14к3, м. Академическая, м. ПрофсоюзнаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод