Administrative Assistant (with fluent English)
M+W Group is a leading global high-tech engineering company. Established in 1912, the company operates in more than 30 countries. The M+W Group manages projects of all dimensions on behalf of clients from various sectors, including consumer care, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, energy and information technology. We offer a full range of services from concept and design to turnkey solutions - during all project phases, including consulting, engineering, construction, commissioning until qualification/validation and technical facility management. During the financial year 2014, the M+W Group generated sales of 2.46 billion euros with around 7,000 employees worldwide.
M+W High Tech Projects LLC represents the interests of the International holding company M+W Group. We offer our Customers the services and solutions to ensure the full life cycle of high-tech plants, as well as engineering infrastructure, including any additional services and services for the modernization and re-equipment of existing production facilities around the world, including in Russia.
M+W High Tech Projects LLC is looking for highly motivated, talented, bright and active employees on open position:
- HR administration function: keeping of the individual personnel records (personal files, hiring/transfer/termination, vacations, business trips, sick leave, form T-2), work in local program 1C «Salary & HR»; creation and maintenance of personnel files; preparation references, copies of personnel documents.
- Helping with other HR functions such as L&D, Performance management etc.
- Assistance in the preparation of migration documents for foreign employees.
- Administration of key business processes in the office of the company or on site if necessary.
- Document turnover on the company.
- Support in translation (English-Russian, Russian-English) of technical documentation, and other special supporting documentation if needed.
- Participation in the meetings as an interpreter if needed.
- High education;
- Proficiency in English language, translation skills;
- Desire to develop in HR;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Very good practical skills in MS-Office programs;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Stress resistance and self-discipline, the ability to prioritize work;
- Willingness to learn and develop;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking;
- Ability to work with the information (find, analyse, organize).
We offer the following conditions:
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation;
- Probation period - 3 months;
- Provision of voluntary medical insurance after the end of the probation period;
- Corporate mobile phone;
- Internal corporate and external trainings;
- Participation in international projects, it’s a great opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Salary to be discussed according to interview results with the successful candidate.