inVentiv Health – Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
14189 Logistics Assistant, Russia
Logistics Assistant would be responsible for assisting in the management of exporting study product and study materials
- Assist in the export of biological samples (blood, urine, etc): prepare shipment documents for ongoing studies, facilitate coordination between vendors (Couriers) and study team, provide shipment instructions, order packaging materials
- Handle/ file import and export licenses, certificates as well as shipping documents for study materials
- Assist in import of study materials (ISF, lab kits, other study supplies)
- Coordinate purchases at local level, as per client requests, including price estimates, bill payments, expense reimbursement documentation submissions
- Handle/distribute/track study materials to clinical sites
- Coordinate shipping and courier activities for local office
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- In lieu of degree, 6 months of experience in related field
- English language : Intermediate level
- Advanced level competence with word processing software (MS Word) and spreadsheet software (MS Excel)
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
- Ability to travel as necessary (approximately up to 5% of working time)
In return we will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
- A commitment to your professional development as a key member of our Senior Leadership Team
- The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
Location: Russia, Moscow office based
We look forward to receiving your application.
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry deliver new drugs and therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) is made up of more than 14,000 employees who have the ability to service clients in more than 90 countries. We offer a differentiated set of solutions designed to improve client performance and accelerate the process of bringing products to market.