Import/Export Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract - 9 months), Moscow
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and more than 15,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health.
Now a great opportunity exists for an experienced professional to join our team in PPD Smolensk at the position of:
The Import/Export Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract - 9 months), Moscow
The professional is responsible and accountable for the planning and execution of all Import & Export activities for assigned studies. Reviews various documents, applies for import licenses and follows up on the interim process by confirming receipt of inbound and outbound shipments. Responsible for coordination of the Import & Export process for an average of 3-8 studies.
This position primarily ensures the day to day operations and management of the local/in country clinical supply activities in accordance with all contracted services, applicable regulatory requirements and laws, and sponsor/PPD policies and procedures.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Administration or equivalent
- at least one year experience in foreign trade and logistic activities is essential
- Knowledge of both local and global regulations covering all kinds of Import and Export activities
- Specific Clinical Supply training and courses are essential
- Familiar with clinical supply terminology, practices and principles
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of how to track all the regulatory changes concerning Import & Export activities
- Daily interaction with Vendors: Custom Brokers, International Agent Forwarders (couriers) and Depots
- Maintenance of Import & Export Files according to PPD requirements, Client requirements and applicable Regulations
- Good awareness of the Clinical Supply Chain process: Imports/Shipping & Delivery/ Exports
- Focus on Customer Service aligned with high standards of quality & excellence
- Strong organizational skills required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good level of English (verbal and written)
- Computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, and Microsoft Word is required
PPD is an equal opportunity employer. In order to apply, send your CV in English.