Our Client, a multinational FMCG company (Fortune 500) is announcing an opening for Regional Sales Trainer position.
- preparing and approving training plan for sales force;
- conducting theoretical programs (in the office and field) for sales staff and for staff of partners to develop their merchandising, sales, negotiation and management skills;
- conducting trainings of consumer qualities, the Company’s product range and new products for sales staff and staff of partner companies;
- developing training programs for sales staff;
- organizing and conducting regular trainings for sales staff in accordance with the Company’s standards.
- University Degree;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales trainings within a large foreign or local FMCG company;
- working knowledge of English;
- strong PC skills;
- valid driving license;
- excellent communication, organizational, negotiation and influencing skills;
- ability to teach and develop people;
- readiness for business trips.
The Company offers:
- challenging job within a leading multinational company;
- competitive salary;
- good compensation package.