At Intellectsoft, we are passionate about creating a world in which intelligent software improves millions of lives. Established in 2007, our company has evolved into an international award-winning, full-scale software development company with offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Oslo and Minsk. We build, maintain and support business critical applications for enterprise clients, including Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many more.
Intellectsoft recently acquired Mobile Roadie, a cool California based startup, working on next generation Mobile App constructor platform (read more about us here). Among Mobile Roadie clients famous musicians, sports team from around the world, leading conferences and more.
We are looking for a Customer Support Expert to join the Mobile Roadie team and become a part of the coolest project around!
- Respond to support queries via phone, email and chat
- Help existing and prospective customers by providing them timely and accurate information about the product
- Address procedural, configuration, software and merchant services related issues
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues and provide effective solutions
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Independent, customer oriented
- An experienced PC user
- Ability to prepare and provide Technical training and presentations
- Proactive understanding of partner/customer's needs and delivery of satisfactory services/solutions
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance and work a flexible hours
- Notice: Customer Support Department works at evening and night time. Working hours start from 3 p.m.
- Possibilities to evolve your knowledge working as a part of integrated casual and friendly team located in 6 offices with warm informal atmosphere all over the world
- Also we have competitive salary, English courses in the office, sport compensation, travel opportunities, fresh and tasty fruits, etc.
- Long-term employment and opportunity for career growth in a professional team.