- Draw up plans for business processes, analyze information gathered from multiple sources, identify gaps and conflicts in the process and to work with multifunctional teams to optimize processes in order to achieve company goals;
- Evaluate, test, and certify changes in the process, as well as major improvements of the system proposed by the other teams, to provide advice, support the implementation of the agreed changes and, accordingly, report them to improve the overall performance;
- Participate in cross-functional and local/ regional/ global projects, to provide expert knowledge of the processes, organize timely collection and the provision of relevant and accurate analyzes to develop scenarios and recommendations on current issues and projects;
- Maintain and update the relevant documentation and training materials to reflect any changes in the stages of the process/ system. Conduct periodic training for employees of Indirect Procurement department and other departments to ensure the smooth and timely workflow and application of best practices;
- Calculation and KPI analysis of Indirect Procurement department. Verification of Indirect Procurement activities compliance to local policies and procedures. Conduct regular reporting;
- The introduction of new systems and maintaining existing systems of Indirect Procurement Department;
- Coordinate cooperation and standardization of processes with a global Indirect Procurement team.
- Knowledge in the field of Procurement and/ or ERP systems;
- Analytical thinking;
- Upper intermediate English (both spoken and written);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with diverse groups, leaders, managers and competent professionals;
- Advanced user of MS Excel;
- SAP advanced user;
- Project Management skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Drive for Results;
- Dealing with ambiguilty;
- Influencing others;
- Corporate savvy;
- Negotiation skills;
- Problem Solving.
If we meet each other’s expectations, you will get a perfect opportunity to work in a friendly international environment and grow together with a professional team in one of the largest international tobacco companies.
Furthermore, WE OFFER you:
- Development opportunities including international assignments;
- Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
- Competitive salary;
- Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance (including spouse, children);
- Meal allowance.