- Analyse information gathered from multiple sources, draw up plans for business processes, identify gaps and conflicts, work with multifunctional teams to optimize processes in order to achieve company goals;
- Participate in cross-functional and local/ regional/ global projects to provide expert knowledge on the processes, organize timely collection and provision of relevant and accurate analyses to develop scenarios and recommendations on current issues and projects;
- Maintain and update the relevant documentation to reflect any changes in the stages of the process/ system;
- Provide KPI analysis of Indirect Procurement department;
- Verify Indirect Procurement activities compliance to local policies and procedures, provide regular reporting;
- Introduce new systems and maintain existing ones of Indirect Procurement Department;
- Coordinate cooperation and standardization of processes with a global Indirect Procurement team.
- Over 3 years experience in purchasing area;
- High education, preferably in Economics;
- Advanced user of MS Office – Excel, PPT; SAP and knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage;
- Upper intermediate English (both spoken and written);
- Project management experience, managing minimum 2 projects;
- Experience in managing team (including functional management);
- Good presentation skills.
If we meet each other’s expectations, you will get a perfect opportunity to work in a friendly international environment and grow together with a professional team in one of the largest international tobacco companies.
Furthermore, WE OFFER you:
- Development opportunities including international assignments;
- Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
- Competitive salary;
- Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance (including spouse, children);
- Meal allowance;
- Corporate transportation from Moskovskaya, Leninsky Prospect metro stations.